If Pigs Could Fly
I’m two weeks into life as a real teacher. Things have been going well and I am starting to build relationships with my kids. I hope I can connect with all of them soon. I want to get them to buy into my class and school! This week I have also developed an unhealthy desire to get a mini-pig. You can’t tell me these little guys aren’t the most adorable creatures alive…If pigs could fly I would definitely have one of these babies!!
- The Ducks won!
- My grade book is finally all set up online! It took long enough but it is now fully functioning and up to date.
- One of my girls is going to come by after school to research beauty schools she may be interested in.
- Wine night on the roof. Caitlin and I had a great afternoon on the roof. We enjoyed our two buck chuck and sampled a variety of hummus…how do you make hummus plural?
- I finished the Hunger Games series…so good!
- The fight that almost took place in my classroom. At least it was just an almost, right? I can be thankful for that!
- The fire alarm that somehow signaled the end of the day. It was crazy and so unexpected and I left my kindle and phone behind. Seeing as I depend on these two devices, I had to wait, in the rain, until I was allowed back in the building to get them.
- I missed out on Madge and Betsy’s going away party in Portland. I was so jealous I couldn’t celebrate their upcoming journeys to South Africa and France. However, I know that they will both have so much fun and I cannot wait to hear about their adventures!!