Highs and Lows
This week was what you could call a gift! I taught on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Tuesday I had PD (Professional Development) and Friday I have the day off to celebrate Veteran’s Day. It was such a relaxing week, I definitely have a lot more highs than lows this week!!
- The short week…duh!
- The Scavenger Hunt. During PD we had a school wide scavenger hunt, it was so fun to meet new people from throughout Truman. Plus, as an added bonus, my team won. It was pretty intense but I walked away with new school friends and a Dunkin Donuts gift card!
- Casey Deford is a TFA 2012 Corps Member!!
- I found four lucky pennies on Wednesday!
- I had a few much needed catch-up chats with friends!
- Fun Thursday. Mirelle and I drank Black Velvets (Guinness and Cider), ate Levain cookies and shopped Trader Joe’s and Zabars! Delicious!
- A trip to Lancaster for the long weekend. Relaxation here I come!
- Eighth period. I feel like I’m at a deadened with these boys. But I’m going to keep trying.
- I forgot to bring my lunch bag to school on Wednesday. Thank God for the teacher cafeteria…a girls gotta eat!