Highs and Lows
- I came up with a great idea of how to celebrate my birthday…three months too early but I am pretty darn excited.
- The JIT is over!
- I treated myself to a manicure and a mini-massage on Wednesday after school. I honestly think it was one of the best gifts to self ever!
- I went out to dinner on a Thursday, that in itself is wild for Ms. Northcote but nothing beats catching up with a friend over a burrito.
- Flat Jake and Flat Leiah (like Flat Stanley) arrived in the mail. I can’t wait to show them around the city.
- I received really positive feedback from my Assistant Principal about the time the state spent in my classroom. It was very encouraging to hear good news. Sometimes, very often actually, I feel like I am not a good teacher so this was nice to hear!
- Friday I celebrated the weekend and the holiday season at at Lauren and Cassi’s Tacky Sweater Party. Later that night we met James Bond…not kidding.
- Another pair of suspensions. Only this time the fight took place in my classroom, completely out of nowhere. Not cool.
- Tuesday and Wednesday…stress central
- I keep getting my house key confused with my school key and my school key confused with my house key. It isn’t a big deal but I want them to be separate, you know?
- Eighth period. I’ve reached out for help with these boys and we had a good day on Friday. I’m saying my prayers that this class turns around.