Highs and Lows: Winter Break
Spending the holiday in San Diego was incredible. It was so nice to rest and spend time with family and friends. And the warm weather wasn’t anything to complain about. I’m sure it comes as no shock that this week the highs far out number the lows.
- Christmas and Christmas Eve were wonderful. It was so nice to spend time with my family and nothing beats watching Jake and Leiah rush down the stairs to see what Santa has left for them
- The ocean! It’s just so beautiful. Plus, it was such a sunny break so it didn’t seem ridiculous to be at the beach
- George and Gracie, the kitties, are so fun to hang out with. They are soooo fluffy and friendly…love em
- Catching up with friends is so great. It’s really exciting to hear all about what everyone is up to post graduation! I was very lucky to get to see so many great people during my quick visit
- The food! Yummm. It doesn’t get much better than a tortilla cooked on the spot or a batch of my mom’s chocolate chip cookies!
- S-D-S-U, SDSU Aztecs fight! We went to watch the Aztecs destroy Redlands…very fun but also very sad for Redlands
- I think I discovered my favorite beer…even if my dad says it isn’t a real beer. My new favorite is the Maui Brewing Company’s Mana Wheat. It had a pineappley taste…delicious!
- I didn’t really write many lesson plans…whoops! I guess that will have to be done back in New York!