Highs and Lows
Spring has sprung and the warmer weather and blossoms just have a cheering quality to them! Here are my highs and lows for the first week of Spring:
- I have the most wonderful coworkers ever
- We had a lesson planning party. Lesson planning miraculously became fun!
- I had an awesome talk with my principal this week that helped to refresh me
- Fun Friday was the happy hour variety of fun…isn’t that the best kind of fun?
- I took a trip to Target…I LOVE Target. I also slipped into Costco to get a hotdog
- Perry had to be flushed. I can’t look at the toilet the same way now