Highs and Lows
- “We’ll miss you…just not school”
- My grades are in and my classroom is almost all packed up…crazzzzy!
- I got to see Jen! It was so great to see her after a year of being across the country from one another
- I got to sleep in on a weekday…one more reason I love Regents week
- I spent my morning at the main branch of the New York City Public Library, it was absolutely beautiful and I got a lot of work finished
- The weather in unbelievably gorgeous and I’m soaking it up!
- “Miss, why is your hair so messy? Is that a bald spot?”
- The end doesn’t feel real and it was so anticlimactic. Plus, I already really miss my kids
- The Integrated Algebra Regents my kids took was downright tough
- I really want to be in Palm Desert right now with my family for Father’s Day and my cousins for Courtney’s bachelorette party