Sunny San Diego
It was absolutely wonderful to spend a few days at home this past week. I was so fortunate to have the chance to spend time with my family and friends. I also treasured the opportunity to really relax.
A few of my favorite parts of being home were:
- The Fourth of July…obviously
- Watching Jake and Leiah play soccer
- Swimming and lounging in the sunshine
- Seeing the ocean, it never gets old
- Celebrating Sarah’s birthday for the first time in a long time
- The food…mmmm
- The people. They are the best!