Summer in the City
I feel as though I will have so much time this summer to explore. In fact, I’m pretty sure I may even get bored. But, I count myself very lucky…two months in New York City with grad school just twice a week? This is going to be good.
There is so much to do, see and eat! So I have composed a little to do list for my summer:
- Eat good food. New York is home to so many diverse, innovative and tasty foods. Why not try them?
- In addition to eating out, I’d also like to hone my cooking and baking skills by trying out the recipes I have seen on Pinterest
- Explore museums. This place is museum central. Plus, museums have AC!
- Watch movies. The theaters are cool and I’m looking forward to a number of summer movies
- Visit churches. There are so many beautiful churches in the city and I wants to experience them
- Watch baseball. The Mets, the Yankees, who cares…it’s baseball season!
- Be a tourist. The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building…I want to see them all
As I explore the city I am going to blog about my adventures. As a result, my blog will be a little less about a teacher and a little more about a New Yorker! But if you’d like to continue reading about teachers you can check out my friends’ blogs, Call Me Ms. Defortie and Everything Happens for a Reason.