Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
I got see Late Night with Jimmy Fallon live from the second row last night. It was actually awesome. I knew it would be fun, but it was SO MUCH FUN! Plus, tickets were free and super easy to get. All it took was a phone call about a month ahead of time.
We got really lucky because Jimmy had some great guests in store for us. I loved the entire experience and would gladly go back very, very soon. It was phenomenal. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Meredith Viera and her killer Louboutins
- Olympics gold medalists, Kevin Durant and James Harden along with their shiny new hardware
- Big Ang and her mob chic bling
- The Roots and their awesome jams. I was really loving what I think was a French Horn
- Needtobreathe had a banjo and used a typewriter as an instrument…so cool
- Jimmy Fallon! I now have a crush on this married man. He’s just so fun!
- Watching Jimmy and his beauty crew during commercial breaks. He was so calm and relaxed as they powdered his face and adjusted each and every hair
- Free Nike+ Fuel Bands courtesy of the Olympians. Can I pretend it was a personal gift?
- Chanting USA as the world champions exited the stage
- High five-ing Jimmy. I love high fives