Highs and Lows
- One of my co-workers gave me a fresh tomato from his garden. It was probably the best tomato I have ever eaten
- My roommate and I spent a good twenty minutes watching YouTube videos in an attempt to learn how to whistle…unsuccessful but awesome
- Gone Girl. Read it. I swear I just couldn’t put it down
- My co-workers helped me to solve my super difficult math homework. Thank God, because I definitely needed some help
- Julia’s birthday party was awesome. We went to a few cool bars in Brooklyn including a secret one!
- It’s a four day weekend!!
- My grad school is just now, one year after I began, realizing I need more math courses…good timing. I’m crossing my fingers I’ll be able to change my program and axe the extra math classes
- I forgot how tired I get on weeknights. It’s pretty darn pathetic
- Two kids got in a fight in my classroom before they had even sat down. It was crazy. Luckily, there were other adults right in the hall and no one was hurt
Enjoy the weekend, and of course, Go Ducks!