Highs and Lows
- I’m still pumped about my Rent the Runway sample sale purchases
- Shock Top’s Pumpkin Wheat Beer is pumpkin pie in a bottle!
- I have the privilege of making copies at the TFA office. Although the office is a bit out of my way it is definitely worth the trip to have worksheets ready for my kids given the unfortunate copying situation at work
- I finally got around to making glittery hair ties and I absolutely love them
- I just discovered an awesome Pilates class at the gym
- I loved having the chance to visit Columbus in his living room. I seriously can’t stop thinking about that incredible pink wallpaper
- I may have used too much pie filling for my first attempt at a Pinterest dessert but I think that I could be on to something good…that is when I use the correct measurements
- My cab driver complimented my fingers. Talk about creepy. I couldn’t wait to get out of that cab…
- Majority of the copy machines at work are out of the supplies necessary to make any copies. I find this so frustrating because the time that students should be spending focused on learning is lost because they are using this time to copy from the board
- This week I had a number of visitors in my classroom. Although the feedback can be very beneficial it can be super overwhelming
- A student informed me that I started a rumor about him getting jumped. Clearly he had false information
High? Low? I don’t know…
- A student thought that my large acrylic necklace was made out of diamonds…if only that was true!