Highs and Lows
- I made Taco Soup on Sunday for dinner and had leftovers galore. Plus, it was pretty great, if I do say so myself
- Wednesday we administered the PSAT and other standardized exams, during my time away from proctoring I got a fair amount of work done. Getting ahead is an awesome feeling
- Hearing a kid say “ohhhh, okay, I get it” when they suddenly understand something. As a teacher, this is the best sound ever
- A had a really good conversation with a few of my kids. It was very honest and gave me more insight into who they are as people and what they encounter each day
- I get to go to Pennsylvania this weekend to see my family!
- Kids can be a bit nutty when they are in high school
- When it rains the train cars are so humid…it is pretty much miserable
- “Miss, you need some sleep. You have those things under your eyes”…Oh, you mean bags? Dark circles? You are so sweet to share your opinions!