Highs and Lows
- I had an unexpected four day vacation and made it through the storm safely and with power. I definitely got lucky and for that I am very thankful
- During our vacation my roommates and I carved pumpkins. It quickly became apparent that I am the least talented pumpkin carver in our household
- Public transportation has been free of charge for the last three days
- My roommates and I have started juicing since watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It’s not a walk in the park but it feels really healthy and beets make for a pretty juice
- I got to see adorable pictures of my favorite trick or treaters
- My roommates and I ventured to “Wine Sense for the Wine Dense” to celebrate Sarah’s birthday. It was fun and informative…now I can talk like a wine snob!
- Sandy was a disaster. The storm was so destructive and caused so much damage throughout New York and New Jersey. Sandy also left all of lower manhattan without power and flooded a number of subway lines
- Not a single trick or treater came to our door…so sad
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend, I hope it is storm free!!