As Thanksgiving approaches I have been reflecting on how much I have to be thankful for. And, there is definitely a lot to be thankful for.
In order to keep this thankfulness in mind throughout the season, I created a thankful banner to hang up in the living room. The banner was both quick and easy to create. You can make one too, I promise it will only take ten minutes…really!
If you feel like whipping up your own thankful banner this season, you can use my Thankful Printouts and after that it only takes four simple steps!
You will need:
- T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L Prinouts
- Butchers twine or any type of string or ribbon
- Construction Paper
- Rubber Cement
- Washi Tape or perhaps clothespins or paperclips
And then you just follow these simple steps:
- Cut out your letters and prepare your supplies
- Glue your letters to the construction paper
- Cut out the bordered letters and arrange them in order
- Tape the letters to the butchers twine and enjoy your sign!