Highs and Lows
- My kids seriously believe I’m forty three years old, despite the fact that they swear I look like I am in my twenties. They now believe that it is because I use moisturizer
- My roommates and I had our own thanksgiving dinner. I’ll share more about our feast later!
- Language of Flowers is amazing. I can’t seem to put it down!
- College Gameday was in Eugene this morning. Go Ducks! Beat Stanford!
- Julia shared an awesome video with me and I thought I would share it with you too! It’s about the way the brain shows love. It is 15 minutes well spent
- My kids aren’t always aware of how to give an appropriate compliment. Although their hearts are in the right place, we are working on adjusting the language being used to convey the compliment
- Why do kids think wandering the halls for forty five minutes is a good idea? Oddly enough they should be in their classes…
- Hostess is going out of business which means I will no longer be able to eat donettes…those little guys got me through a number of rough mornings…I’m really going to miss them