Highs and Lows
I’m sharing my highs and lows early this week because Thanksgiving graces us mid-week. Enjoy your holiday and thank you for reading!
- It’s peppermint latte season!
- Trader Joe’s tomato basil soup is to die for. It was out of season but now it is back and I am so happy
- I finally got a functioning door stopper for my classroom. It has been life changing
- One of my kids has been bringing his volleyball to school. It’s been fun to play, even if it’s just in the classroom
- I read this great article about the ichimeter
- My parents are coming to the city today just in time for Thanksgiving! We are going to watch the parade tomorrow, look for us on TV!
- The Ducks lost to Stanford on Saturday and it broke my heart
- This weeks quiz grades were not that stellar. I swear last week my kids were graphing pros