This long Thanksgiving weekend has been just wonderful. This weekend served as a reminder of just how much I have to be Thankful for. I got to spend time with family and friends, drink good beer, and eat good food…tell me that isn’t awesome! I figure there is no better way to sum up an amazing weekend than with highs and lows…so, here it goes…
- Fried deliciousness with my parents at Jacob’s Pickle…and they served Ballast Point, crazy, right?!
- Sidewalk views at the start of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Oh heyyyy Doughboy!
- The most superb Thanksgiving dinner at Westville without any of the prep work or cleanup. This made me happy but I know it thrilled my mom
- A walk on the High Line and through Chelsea on a crisp Thanksgiving afternoon
- A FaceTime session with family and silly kids on Thanksgiving
- Black Friday Shopping. We found great deals and my dad was such a good sport!
- The Rockettes were amazing! Radio City was beautiful and the show was fantastic. The dances were perfect and I loved that the show had a story
- The Nets beat the Clippers and we got to watch it with our family. It was so great to see my cousins and to get a chance to check out Barclay’s Arena, which, by the way is incredible
- The Brooklyn Brewery Tour was great and the beer was even better
- The Ducks beat OSU in the Civil War and we got to watch the game in the company of New York’s best Duck fans. And, I won a shirt in the raffle!
- It was weird not spending the holiday with my brother and the rest of our family