I love banners. I have come to realize that banners are super easy and add a nice pop of holiday cheer. So, I decided why not make a Christmas banner!
Just like last time, you don’t need too many supplies, just:
- Printables…you can pick from my Be Merry Printables or Let It Snow Printables
- A pair of scissors
- Butchers twine or any type of string or ribbon
- Wrapping Paper
- Rubber Cement
- Washi Tape
- Binder clips
And, assembly is simple:
- Print out and then cut out the letters for your banner. You can use these Be Merry Printables or these Let It Snow Printables
- Glue your cutouts to a wrapping paper of your choice and cut out the letters with their cheery new background
- Next, cover your binder clips with washi tape to make them a bit more peppy. If you don’t have washi tape, you could use clothespins or even plain ole’ paperclips
- Attach your letters to the twine with the clips and you’ve got yourself a banner
- Enjoy your pop of holiday cheer!