Highs and Lows
- Alysa sang all of Holly Jolly Christmas with a southern twang…all of it. She also made my life better with the gift of orange juice and ice cream
- A student who is considering going to school in Oregon came to ask me about my experiences
- I got to go see the tree in Rockefeller Center and the light show on exterior of Sak’s Fifth Avenue. It was all so pretty and very fun!
- Hanna and I got free drinks because apparently I look like I’m British
- 19 people are having a way worse day than you…I needed this
- I had to make algebra tiles. Let’s just say in this case I think plastic would have been better than paper
- This week was just an all around challenge at work
Have a great weekend!!