Highs and Lows
- The term “dust bunny” was used an insult in my class. I actually think it is quite clever despite being rude
- I’ve received some wonderful holiday cards. It’s always fun to find pleasant surprises in the mail
- I met the nicest people at UPS
- One of my ninth graders told me that he would miss me as he referenced the world ending later this month
- Alysa got into grad school!
- One of my students from last year came by during my prep to chat. I was so impressed by how much he had matured and I really enjoyed talking to him
- I got to see my friend Jenny and her family during their short time in the city
- We are having a Christmas party tonight!!
- I forgot to include my apartment number in my shipping address. This silly mistake resulted in an inconvenient trip to midtown
- Teenage boys are just gross. Seriously, they are so inappropriate
- The tragedy in Newton is absolutely heartbreaking. My prayers are with all those affected by this horrific event