Highs and Lows
- I had PD in manhattan on Monday. Going to work just a mile from home? Don’t mind if I do!
- My new MetroCard is beautiful. Instead of being bright yellow or home to a tacky ad, my new card features a stunning picture of Grand Central Station. Speaking of, this week marks the 100th year of Grand Central
- I love this awesome article about why teachers are psychos
- Tragedy in first position. This silly little video kills me
- I signed up for a 5k and a 10k…I’m sharing this calendar update here so that I actually have to run them!
- There was some dancing to Ricky Martin in our apartment. Let’s be honest, that’s always fun
- It’s February! That’s nuts!
- My kids have been pretty frustrated this week because their state tests didn’t go as well as we had hoped
- There are times when I feel like I am losing my mind and it’s only the first period of the day…those are rough days
- I hate mice. Seriously, this mice thing is too much…