Highs and Lows
- A student brought me a sweet little valentine’s day card and a stuffed bunny. I also got another valentine with a prayer. Kids can be so sweet!
- I had a wonderful Gal-entine’s Day with my roommate and a large amount of phenomenal italian food
- When I closed the door at the start of class on Monday one of my students immediately started my daily reminder to the class…”hats, hoods, and backpacks off”…they’ve really got me figured out
- My mom is coming to spend the weekend with me. And, I have Monday and Tuesday off!
- Kids can be cruel to one another. And, I am absolutely over hearing “yo mamma” jokes
- I don’t like mice