Highs and Lows
- I got brunch with family friends that I hadn’t seen since I was a kid. It was so much fun!
- I went to my first NHL game. Despite the fact that the Rangers lost, it was awesome to see the game and check out Madison Square Garden
- My kids got into a debate over which of their teachers would be which member of Destiny’s Child…it was hilarious, and I got it on video!
- One if my craziest classes was oddly calm this week…it’s wild the difference a suspension can make
- My attempt to convince my kids that raw peppers taste good was anything but successful although it was pretty funny
- One of my most distracted kids had such a great day. He was calm, respectful, and even helped a peer
- My favorite nephew turns eight today and is celebrating with a Survivor Man birthday party! I got the chance to FaceTime with him this week and I can’t wait to hear all about his crazy party
- “You look different, that’s a good thing”…and that’s a backhanded compliment
- Teenage boys are smelly