Highs and Lows
- The kids were oddly calm on Monday
- The Ducks are in the tourney! And, they won their first game!
- My older kids have really been loving my duck stamp lately. I’ve heard “quack, quack”, “I want a ducky”, and “where is señor la quack?”
- A bar right by my house has Ballast Point on tap…so crazy
- My observation is over, and it went well! Fingers crossed I’m almost done with formal observations for the year
- One of my students who is in the school’s culinary program brought me the most amazing pasta…so delicious
- It is SPRING BREAK!!! I cannot express the sheer joy I feel right now
- I fly to San Fran tonight! See you soon, Kayc!
- People are crazy
- I hate last minute meetings. Can’t a girl just ask for some warning?
- Rumor has it we are officially in Spring…so why is it still snowing?