Highs and Lows
- The kids were so sweet when we returned to school on Wednesday
- It was a three day work week!
- We went to Big Gay Ice Cream and it was fantastic…I’ll share more later
- I’m reading Sheryl Sandberg’s book, “Lean In” and I love it. Her TED talk is awesome too and definitely worth 15 minutes of your time
- One of my kids cleaned and organized my desk area, I was verrry appreciative
- We celebrated another birthday at the tackiest Indian restaurant in the city and as always, it was awesome!
- I finished my first 10k this morning!!
- It looks like it is going to be a beautiful weekend in the city!
- I saw a man walking through Central Park with a stroller…it was empty with the exception of a teddy bear…tell me that isn’t creepy
- I left a bottle of wine on the bus…whoops!