Highs and Lows
- My roommates and I went to a painting class last Sunday and walked away with three matching masterpieces
- I spent last Saturday in Queens eating authentic Chinese food from a hidden restaurant and watching the Mets take on the Nationals
- One of my students was asking me about my childhood and kept imitating my parents calling me Ms. Northcote…as if they actually referred to me that way
- I love my seventh period class. They couldn’t be more entertaining, especially at the end of a long day. Oh, and they love to do impressions which is rather hilarious
- Brunch. I love you, Brunch
- My first period class will be the death of me. Each day somebody just has to start something with someone or else life just couldn’t go on….
- The fire alarm just randomly goes off in the school building on a regular basis and nobody does anything…ever. What is going to happen if there is ever a real fire?!