Highs and Lows
- I saw the most adorable set of six (yes, six!) brothers on the train with their mom on Mother’s Day. They were all dressed up and absolutely adorable
- Sunday was a beautiful, beautiful day and I got to spend some time in the park and by the river
- I discovered a new, yummy, and inexpensive Mexican restaurant right by my apartment…this could eventually become a bad thing but I’m really excited about it right now
- When I asked one of my kids how many girlfriends he had had so far this year, replied “six”…hahahaha seriously? Six?
- I’ve created a few Duck fans. I saw a student on the walk to the train and he told his friend that I was the “Duck lady”. I offered the boys to come to my room the next day to get Oregon Duck tape to decorate their backpacks and they took me up on my offer
- I want to meet this cabbie
- We celebrated our completion of our two year commitment to TFA at Alumni Induction. I can’t believe we did it!
- Just 14 teaching days left until state testing begins…crazy!
- I forgot about our professional development session scheduled for after school on Monday and that’s always a tough realization in the morning
- The classroom isn’t the most appropriate place to take out your bag of weed…
- I don’t want to hear your music or your video game on the train. Use your headphones!