Highs and Lows
- Brunch really is the best Sunday activity
- More and more kids have been stopping by to get Oregon tape for their book bags. Go Ducks!
- This graduation address was mind blowing and I really related to this buzzfeed article on teaching
- Banana Pudding from Magnolia Bakery. Wow, just wow
- I got to see my friend Hana from college!!
- One of my kids kept telling me that his Individualized Education Plan said I should buy him a pizza…oh really?…that’s what your IEP says? Yeahhh right
- Only nine teaching days left. I’m so excited for a break but it’s hitting me that I’m going to really miss my kids
- It’s a long weekend!!
- This crazy weather is really grinding my gears
- Goodbyes are no fun at all