Highs and Lows
- I had a great weekend in Lancaster and I came home with enough baked goods to last me a month!
- Sarah fixed our door. Now, instead of making the most obnoxious noise ever, it is silent
- I am officially done lesson planning. Crazy!
- Just one more teaching day. Wow, wow, wow!
- Yesterday was a awesome. Mirelle and I adventured through Union Square, SoHo, and China Town. We ate at an incredible dim sum restaurant with a Michelin rating and we each came home with three pounds of lychees!
- Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day