Highs and Lows
- I received a lovely surprise in the mail!
- I got to read a science test to my kids from last year. I was exhausted by the end of it but it was nice to spend time with them and to watch them work so hard
- I had three late shifts for Regents proctoring. It was weird but wonderful to wake up and head to work at a more normal hour
- Two years later and I finally have a Truman High School ID card
- A lot of my older kids walked out of their exams with smiles on their faces. Two students told me it was “easy” and another said “it went good, you taught me everything”…I couldn’t possibly be more proud of them
- Kaycie is here for the weekend!!!
- My cousin gave birth to a beautiful little girl. I cannot wait to meet the lovely little Charlotte!!!
- I’m really going to miss my kids. It was tough to watch them walk out of my classroom on Monday
- The school building is absolutely freezing!